- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Szczesny: “We feel the pressure after our latest results.”
- Updated: March 12, 2017
Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny to SportMediaset ahead of Palermo-Roma:
Napoli and Inter won. What do the three points mean tonight?
I think that three points mean three points. We try not to look at the results of the others. We must only think about ourselves and not the others and win against Palermo.
Is there pressure after the string of negative results?
Yes, we feel a little pressure after the recent results, when there are three losses in a row, we have to reset everything and start over with tonight.