- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Basel don’t plan on buying Doumbia
- Updated: March 11, 2017
Despite being the leading scorer with 13 goals in 23 matches, Swiss newspaper Blick reports Basel will not make the loan of Seymour Doumbia permanent.
Basel does not intend to exercise the option to buy, set at €6 million, for the class of ’87 striker, despite his impressive performances. The player will likely return to Roma after the season.