- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Spalletti’s preferred 11 to feature against Lyon
- Updated: March 6, 2017
Il Tempo: The Europa League has returned and Roma are ready to make changes again to their lineup.
Except for Alisson, the preferred starting eleven of Spalletti will return for the first leg against Lyon. The Brazilian goalkeeper will be supported by the usual three defenders in front him except for Rudiger, who is suspended after his sending off against Villarreal. De Rossi and Strootman will oversee the midfield while Emerson and Bruno Peres will return to the flanks after being on the bench against Napoli. The ever-present attack will also be there, Dzeko, Salah, and Nainggolan.
After being given a day of rest yesterday, Roma have reconvened today and will have two full days of training before leaving for France.