- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Pallotta focused on not only the stadium, but also contract renewals
- Updated: March 6, 2017
Leggo: Six months. This is the amount of time that has passed since the last visit of Roma president James Pallotta in the capital.
In 10-15 days, the Roma number one will touch down in the capital and is expected to be there for the second leg against Lyon at the Olimpico. The main focus of the president will be the stadium but there is also more, contract renewals.
After Roma sporting director Ricky Massara admitted the club want to renew the contract of Spalletti, the renewals of players are also on the agenda. The situations related to the contracts of Nainggolan, Strootman, Manolas, De Rossi and Totti are expected to be confronted during his visit. For the first three, it is, above all, a question of money, while for the two captains it is a different matter: Daniele, unless there is a surprise, will be renewed for another 2 years and will be paid half of his current wages; Totti, meanwhile, will possibly discuss with Pallotta his role at the club before deciding.