- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Massara speaks ahead of Roma-Villarreal
- Updated: February 23, 2017
Roma sporting director Ricky Massara to Sky Sport ahead of Roma-Villarreal:
On the stadium.
The possibility of having ownership of a stadium gives us better economic revenue and performance. But going beyond that, it is a driving force indispensable to citizens and for the growth of a city.
We are confident of being competitive in every department, we have various choices and the Mister is handling them very well.
Chances we see Totti and Spalletti next year?
We’re glad to have them now and we are focused on the results we want to achieve. Then we’ll think about this, but we are confident.