- Miranda out for Inter-Roma
- Jose Castro, President Sevilla: “I don’t know if Monchi leaves.”
- The Hippodrome of Tor di Valle
- Villarreal attacker Castillejo: “We want to prove we’re a great team.”
- Grillo, M5S: “There are problems for the location but they’ll be resolved.”
- Nura: “I want to repay Roma for their trust.”
- Juan Jesus: “We must continue like this against Villarreal.”
Il Tempo: Florenzi re-tears ACL
- Updated: February 16, 2017
The season of Alessandro Florenzi is over.
As reported by Il Tempo, the fate of the player is already known by those at the club: Florenzi has re-torn his ACL, which was repaired only last October. Tomorrow, Florenzi will visit Prof. Mariani at Villa Stuart for more tests. However, the operation has already been organized after the MRI on Tuesday showed a new tear. In any case, the orthopedic surgeon is willing to “open” Florenzi’s knee arthroscopicly and decide on the spot how to intervene.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, Florenzi will miss 6-7 months, meaning he will be back when the new season begins. As in the first incident in Reggio Emilia against Sassuolo, Florenzi was hurt alone: while attempting a movement during a workout with the Primavera and his knee twisted unnaturally.