- Miranda out for Inter-Roma
- Jose Castro, President Sevilla: “I don’t know if Monchi leaves.”
- The Hippodrome of Tor di Valle
- Villarreal attacker Castillejo: “We want to prove we’re a great team.”
- Grillo, M5S: “There are problems for the location but they’ll be resolved.”
- Nura: “I want to repay Roma for their trust.”
- Juan Jesus: “We must continue like this against Villarreal.”
Dzeko: “I dedicate this hat trick to my daughter.”
- Updated: February 16, 2017
Edin Dzeko to Sky Sport after his hat trick in Roma’s 4-0 win over Villarreal:
The best night of career?
Yeah certainly and I’m taking the match ball home to my daughter Una. Today we were fantastic. We did not leave anything behind and scored 4 goals. Villarreal are a strong team, but we had a great match.
How have you scored all these goals this season?
It depends on the match, we occasionally let points slip away from home in Serie A against the small teams, but today we showed how strong we are.
Was the score a shock for you?
For me it is not a surprise. Last year, I had gone a bit different than I envisioned but now I’m here and I want to prove myself even more.
Who do you dedicate this hat-trick to?
My daughter Una.