- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Monchi’s new Twitter photo has Pallotta link
- Updated: January 31, 2017
A coincidence or more evidence a move is inevitable?
Sevilla sporting director Monchi changed his Twitter profile photo today which was taken inside of the arena of the Boston Celtics, an American basketball team who are partially owned but Roma president James Pallotta.
Monchi spent part of the winter break in the United States in New York, where one of Pallotta’s headquarters are for his company, Raptor. Given that Monchi was recently in Boston, the home of Pallotta makes the posting of the photo even more curious.