- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Lille paying €5 million for the loan of Gerson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
Sensational news on the front of Gerson.
The Brazilian has already landed in France and will undergo his medical today for Lille. However, Gianluca Di Marzio reports that the French side will have to pay an incredible €5 million for the loan of the player with the option to buy set at €13 million, making the operation worth a poteantial €18 million.