- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Ag. Grenier: “He really wanted Roma.”
- Updated: January 27, 2017
Giuseppe Colombo, the Italian agent of newly acquired Clément Grenier, spoke to LaRoma24 about his client:
How did the operation with Grenier arise?
It was born of out common interest. The player really wanted Roma and refused several major European clubs to wait for Roma. (He refused offers from) Germany, England, and even a Spanish club wanted him. The Guy really wanted to compete in the Serie A and wanted to do it right with Roma, who had already shown interest in him this past summer.
Roma have followed him for a long time.
Yes, you could say that it is an operation that began long ago. It is not a last minute one. Everyone knows Clément, the Giallorossi were following him for some time.
He has been unlucky (with injuries) and hasn’t played much lately.
He has had some interruptions in his path, but he is an extremely valuable player. He arrives on loan with an option to buy and has a great desire to prove himself. Clément is motivated to give his best and he very much wanted this city and this club.