- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Vermaelen increasing workload to try and face Udinese
- Updated: January 12, 2017
Roma TV: Roma’s preparation continued today for the match against Udinese on Sunday afternoon. Spalletti’s men, after having having warmed up in the gym, took to the field with a focus on speed and agility. The team then focused on the technical phase with ball possession work.
Meanwhile, Emerson trained with the group while Vermaelen and Perotti did invidual work in the gym. Perotti will likely miss the match while Vermaelen underwent an intense workout to try and recover for the match.