- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Roma focusing in on Jese
- Updated: December 30, 2016
Both Il Tempo and Il Corriere dello Sport have reported that Roma are getting closer to acquiring PSG winger Jese.
In the last hours, the ex Resl Madrid has been discussed thoroughly at Triogir and is now the main target for January. The French club has agreed with the attacker for his transfer on loan, given that since the beginning of the season he is struggling to play with continuity.
Just a few months ago, PSG had been paid €25 million to bring him from Real Madrid and now the club is waiting for the best proposal for the player. The important thing is that the club who buys him guarantees the same wages he perceives in Paris, which are nearly €3.5 million (net). The player was very close to moving back to his hometown club in La Liga, Las Palmas, but the deal is stalling because he Spaniards haven’t found an agreement with PSG.
Massara and PSG will meet again in January: the relations are both amicable and strong and the Giallorossi will look to exploit this to bring the player, perhaps on loan with an option to buy in excess of €20 million.