- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Ag. Borini: “A loan with option to buy is impossible.”
- Updated: December 29, 2016
Roberto De Fanti, the agent of Sunderland attacker Fabio Borini, was interviewed by PagineRomaniste after it was revealed his client has drawn the interest of both Roma and Milan:
Is a return for Fabio possible?
It’s normal for a striker who is 25 years old, is Italian, and who has international experience, to draw the interest of many Italian teams. Fabio’s time in Rome was great, but he is now focused on Sunderland and there is no chance he’ll leave in January. In June, as with all players, we’ll see.
There’s been talk of a loan with option to buy as the formulas for the operation.
A loan with option to buy would be impossible given the importance of the player for Sunderland and the different mentality of the English clubs who rarely provide this type of formula.