- Report: De Rossi, Roma nearing renewal
- Ag. Emerson: “He can still grow. He has reached only 75% of his potential.”
- Ag. Manolas: “He’s a Roma player.”
- Pallotta, Spalletti dine together
- Pres. Sevilla: “We will see what will happen with Monchi.”
- Roma, Atletico Madrid tracking Muriel
- Roma eyeing summer move for Darmian
Roma could be without Nainggolan, De Rossi, and Manolas for Chievo
- Updated: December 19, 2016
Il Tempo have reported that Roma are likely to be without Radja Nainggolan, Kostas Manolas and Daniele De Rossi for Thursday’s match against Chievo.
The three players rank 1st, 3rd and 9th, respectively, in the ranking of the most used players by Spalletti. Today is the day of truth: the players will undergo medical examinations which will reveal the extent of their injuries, but the likelihood of them being available for Thursday is not good. The Belgian, after playing 90 minutes with a sore foot, suffered a calf muscle problem. The same problem goes for De Rossi. Manolas, meanwhile, had a bandaged thigh yesterday, which was a different injury than the hip flexor injury that forced him off in Turin. The return of Peres would allow Rüdiger to join one of Fazio and Vermaelen. Or there could be space for all three should Spalletti opt for a three man defence.